Reviewed 12/18/11 - Lunch
*2 Locations in central Ohio
Polaris Fashion Place
1500 Polaris Parkway
Columbus, OH 43240
*Reviewed this location
3993 Easton Station
Columbus, OH 43219
Brio Loves Kids! It's written on the children menu so it must be true! Actually, it really does seem to be true. They have one of the most extensive children's menu out there (if not THE most) including anything Italian plus chicken fingers and build your own pizza's.
They offer selections for ‘small adults' with things like chicken parmesan and grilled salmon. Weekends you will find a brunch served until 3pm with pancakes, French toast or scrambled eggs -$3.50 to $4.00. Kid's meals include a soft drink, lemonade or milk. There are sides and salads, fries, fruits and veggies averaging $2.00. We were there on Sunday an there seemed to be as many families with children as people without and everyone got along famously. It is not so loud as to be annoying, or so quiet as to worry about your kid's giggles or bickering over who gets the last piece of the yummy and hot sourdough bread.
Open Monday - Thursday 11am - 10pm, Friday and Saturday 11am - 11pm, Sunday 11am - 9pm. Limited reservations available. Brunch 11:00 to 3:00 on Sundays with full menu available.
- Kids menu - no age restrictions
- Changing tables - in both the women's AND men's bathroom. Bathrooms are upstairs but there is an elevator available. There is also a family bathroom for those not-so-little ones you don't want to bring into the ‘opposite sex' bathroom.
- Activity booklet and crayons
- Play dough. The wait staff will give the younger set pizza dough to play with and even bake it if they like!
- $4.00 to $5.00 with 3 topping pizzas being $5.95
- Grande Kids menu ranges from $6.95 - $7.95
- Drinks included
- Sides and salad averaging $2.00
- Weekend brunch $3.50 - $3.95
What we like:
- The bread! Hot sourdough with butter (olive oil on request)
- 'Grande Kids' menu - more options for the more adventurous
- Salad, veggie and fruit options for a reasonable price
- The pager system for seating works anywhere in the mall. So put your name in and go shop a little while you wait!
- Most tables have white paper on them for little Picassos.
- Play dough.
- The kids loved it!
- Outdoor seating available.
You should know:
- It's a pretty popular place. Plan on a wait.
Grown up stuff: